Here at Swyft Filings, our mission is to go above and beyond so you and your business can, too. One of our core values is empathy. We describe it as: ”We will put people first and care for our colleagues and customers as human beings. We consider the business of our customers to be of greater importance than our own.”
Having a mission and core values are easy in good times. Times like this, however, are where we prove that our mission and values are more than just corporate exercises. We know our customers are hurting and so we want to give back.
Swyft Filings is providing five $1,000 grants
To be eligible, you need to be a new or current Swyft Filings customer. No new purchase is required. To apply, send us no more than 500 words to our [email protected] email and answer these questions:
1. How has the COVID-19 Pandemic affected your business?
2. How would a Swyft Gives Back $1,000 grant make a difference in your business?
Another core value of Swyft Filings is to be Knowledgeable and Dependable. We describe that core value as: “Our customer-obsessed mentality requires us to be knowledgeable. Without that, we cannot be a dependable and trustworthy source for our customers. Mere satisfaction is not our goal. Our goal is for our customers to come away confident, assured, empowered and a little more knowledgeable so they can continue to grow.” To live out this core value, we are constantly providing helpful information on our Learning Center, on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. If you have additional questions during this time, reach out to [email protected] and we will try to provide answers through one of these channels. If you have the question, there is a good chance some of our other 100,000 customers do, too. You can also always reach out to us via phone or chat on our website.
We will accept entries until midnight CST on April 20, 2020, and our intent is to announce the winner(s) by no later than May 15, 2020, but expect to announce winners each week beginning April 20, 2020. We reserve the right to award the total amount to one winner or make multiple awards to more than one company.
1. PERIOD. The Contest will begin on April 8, 2021, and end on April 20, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Only open to current Swyft Filings customers, but no additional purchase is required. Only entities physically based in the United States of America owned by legal residents of the United States who are over the age of 18 are eligible to participate in this Contest. Employees and immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, and children) of employees of Swyft Filings and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents are not eligible to enter. The Contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
3. ENTRIES. LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON. To enter the contest, (1) the entrant must properly fill respond to the email request answering the two questions in 500 words or less during the Contest Period providing the required information (including your valid e-mail address). A person who enters the Contest in accordance with the procedures herein is considered an “Entrant.” All Entrants are acknowledging that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants will be judged based on the description provided on the emails that demonstrate why the Entrant is most deserving of the Award.
4. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. The Prize is a cash award of $1,000. Swyft Filings reserves the right to publicize the granting of the award to You in any media format now available or available in the future. There are only five (5) Prizes available to be won. Decisions of judges are final. The prize winner may not assign, transfer or substitute the Prize, or redeem the Prize for additional cash value. The prize winner will be responsible for any federal, state and local taxes associated with the Prize.
5. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. Swyft Filings is not responsible for any failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmission and/or network connections, nor are they responsible for any inaccuracies in the information which may be used in the Contest, or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of attempts, including data entered by contestants. All email Entry Forms become the property of Swyft Filings and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering, each Entrant agrees to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Swyft Filings and each of their respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, damages, claims, and causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of (a) Entrant’s participation in this Contest, (b) Entrant’s Entry Form and Entry materials, (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or (d) the receipt and/or use or enjoyment of the Prize or any replacement prize that may be awarded herein, including any travel associated with the Prize.
6. CONSENT OF USE. Each Entrant hereby agrees and consents, without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind, to the editing, modification, replication, publication and/or other use of the names, likenesses, photographs, voices, Entry Forms and the like of the Entrant in any medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by Swyft Filings and their respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, governors, employees, and agents, except where prohibited by law. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, each Entrant further assigns any and all rights he or she may have over his or her Entry Form and entry materials or submission to Swyft Filings without further authorization, compensation or remuneration of any kind.
7. RULES. All decisions as to these Official Rules and interpretations thereof are exclusively within the sole discretion of Swyft Filings and may be changed from time to time without notice. Swyft Filings reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Swyft Filings’ reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Swyft Filings in their sole discretion. Swyft Filings reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Swyft Filings’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. DISPUTES. This Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Each Entrant agrees that any controversy, dispute or claim arising out of, relating to or connected with the Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration, which will be conducted in Texas in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties, if possible, and shall be a resident of Texas. If the parties fail to reach an agreement upon the appointment of an arbitrator within thirty (30) days following receipt by one party of the other party’s notice of desire to arbitrate, the arbitrator shall be selected from a list or lists of persons submitted by the AAA. The selection process shall be that which is set forth in the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules then prevailing, except that if the parties fail to select an arbitrator from one or more lists, AAA shall not have the power to make an appointment but shall continue to submit additional lists until an arbitrator has been selected.
9. FACEBOOK. To the extent this Contest is promoted on Facebook, each entrant or participate hereby acknowledges that the contest specified herein is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Each entrant or participant also acknowledges that any information provided of themselves or information provided to win the Prize was submitted and given only to Swyft Filings and not to Facebook.
Each entrant or participant hereby agrees to release and hold harmless Facebook and each of its respective partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, agents, shareholders and any other related individuals or entities (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind whatsoever, however, incurred or allegedly sustained, resulting from their participation in any Swyft Filings contest and/or receipt, acceptance, use, or enjoyment of, the Prize or any part or portion thereof.
10.RESULTS: For Contest results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Swyft Filings Contest”, 3 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1320, Houston, Texas 77046. Requests for a winner list must be received by December 31, 2020.