Withdrawal | Swyft Filings
s corp dissolution

Business Withdrawal from Other States

Need to withdraw your company’s operations from a specific state? We can help. Our experts can take care of the process from start to finish.

Get started today


+ state fees

order now

Or Call To Order


20,000+ Reviews

Perfect Service

Quick and easy...Explanation of what was needed for my LLC was excellent, thank you.

Richard P  Verified Order

How It Works

With a few clicks, we can help you withdraw from your reporting and tax obligations in states where you no longer conduct business.

Seamless Process

With a few clicks we can make sure your documents are prepared and filed correctly.

One Click. One Payment.

With our transparent fees, you make one payment and know that the document is right and the right payments are delivered to the right place at the right time.

Alleviate The Stress

Companies stop doing business in certain states for a number of reasons. It can sometimes be stressful so you don’t need to add to the stress by wondering whether your company has filed the right paperwork with the state. Let us take care of it for you.

Why You Should Let Swyft Filings Do Your Withdrawal
From Doing Business In Another State

Our knowledgeable staff has years of experience handling every type of filing for customers of all sizes.
Do what you love, let us handle the paperwork‎.
  • Experienced Professionals

    Swyft Filings knows exactly what needs to be filed to end any further obligations you may have with the state where you no longer conduct any business. Let us do it, so there you don’t have to worry about any additional fees or taxes mounting because of some administrative paperwork.

  • Fast & Reliable Service

    Through your secure online account, you can complete the process often with a few clicks of the mouse and then let our business professionals take over.

  • Avoid the Headaches

    Each state has slightly different requirements. Rather than research and figure out exactly what you need in each state where you have stopped doing business, let our professionals handle it for you.

  • Move On

    If you don’t file the necessary paperwork, a state may still try to assess or collect taxes from your company, or worse, from you individually. With our professional filings, you can make sure the right paperwork is filed to make sure the state knows you are no longer in business there and you can move on.

We Take Care of Business, Your Business

Thousands of customers nationwide rely on Swyft Filings to take care of their business tasks

A++ Service

They are great. Fantastic support...Before, during and even after completion. The place to get it all done++.

Steve Verified Order

Swyft Filings is the Best

My accountant wanted me to use one of two other sites but after reviewing other sites on my own, Swyft Filings is by far the best!!! Thank You!

Tameka N Verified Order

Withdrawal Service FAQs

Still have questions? Call 877-777-0450 or Live Chat with us for real-time support

If you are registered to do business in a state, but no longer wish to do so, you file a withdrawal to terminate you authority to do business there. More importantly, it can put an end to your reporting and taxing requirements with that state.

Many states will require you to be in good legal standing, including the payment of all due fees and taxes before you can formally withdraw.

Just because you decided to stop doing business in a specific state does not end the business’s filing and tax obligations in that state. You will need to formalize the withdrawal. To make sure you are no longer on the hook for paying annual fees, filing annual reports, and paying business taxes, you have to file your official documents with the state you are leaving. Failing to do so allows for fees and fines to mount for which you can be personally liable.

Dissolution applies when you are shutting down the entire business and not just withdrawing from doing business in one state.


We're here to help.
Call 1-877-777-0450 to speak with a Business Specialist

Swyft Filings is a document filing service. We are not a law firm and cannot offer legal advice. The information on our website is for general informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Use of the website is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.