Amendment and Name Change Services | Swyft Filings

Amendments and Name Changes

We know things change. We’re here to help.

Get started today


+ state fees

order now

Or Call To Order


20,000+ Reviews

Easy, Easy, Easy

Very easy to understand format. Only takes a few minutes to complete the online form.

Leonard M  Verified Order

How It Works

Why Let Swyft Filings Do Your Name Change or Amendment:

Experienced & Knowledgeable Professionals

We know exactly what to file, where to file it and what to include to get your name change or amendment done right.

Quickly uploaded to your account

Once you place the order, you are done. As soon as it is available, your amendment or name change will be immediately stored in your secure online account.

Expedited Process Available

When you need it in an emergency, we know exactly who to talk to about getting it done fast in your state.

Experienced Business Professionals That Can Help
You Make the Change You Need

Our knowledgeable staff has years of experience handling every type of filing for customers of all sizes.
Do what you love, let us handle the paperwork‎.
  • business name change
    Name Change

    Sometimes you may need to change your business name because of a competitor or you simply want to pivot in a new direction. When you make such a change, you normally have to file paperwork with the state. We can help you.

  • Update Company Information

    Some states may require you to file the necessary paperwork to update some of the basic company information that may include your principal office address, the name of your officers or directors. Let us handle it for you so you know it is done right and you can focus on your business.

  • Need To Issue More Shares

    When you originally formed your company you likely provided a number of authorized shares. Now, things have changed. To allow for the issuance of additional shares, you may need to file an amendment with the state. Talk to one of our business professionals about this today.

  • Sometimes, It’s Just a Typo

    We all make mistakes. Unfortunately, if it was a mistake in your original filing, you may have to file an amendment to fix it. We can help.

We Take Care of Business, Your Business

Thousands of customers nationwide rely on Swyft Filings to take care of their business tasks

Very Helpful

Did a great job and stayed on top of my order all the way through the process.

Duane Z Verified Order

Fantastic Customer Service

Joel provided excellent customer care! I greatly appreciated his help and kindness in going the extra mile to call me back after the call was dropped (even though the process was nearly complete). He made this as easy as it could possibly be for me, answering every question he could --- and I appreciate that!

Matilda N Verified Order

Amendments and Name Change Service FAQs

Still have questions? Call 877-777-0450 or Live Chat with us for real-time support

In the general sense, an amendment is any change made to a document. In this context, the amendment is a change to the formal documents that are filed with your Secretary of State. In those situations, you will likely have to file a formal and official amendment with the Secretary of State.

If you make any change to documents filed with the Secretary of State which usually include your Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization or your annual reports. Some more common changes include changes to the name, changes to the principal office, the company purpose, the name of officers, directors or owners, authorized shares, registered agent and to fix typos.

Through your secure online account, you notify us of your needed changes and we take it from there. We prepare the necessary paperwork, make the necessary filing with the right people so that you don’t have to worry about it. When it is filed and available, we upload the amendment to your account so it is available to you at any time.


We're here to help.
Call 1-877-777-0450 to speak with a Business Specialist

Swyft Filings is a document filing service. We are not a law firm and cannot offer legal advice. The information on our website is for general informational purposes only and is not legal advice. Use of the website is subject to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.