DBA stands for doing business as. It’s also known as a fictitious name, trade name, and assumed name.
At the most base level, DBAs allow a business to operate under a specific name. Read this article for more information on exactly what a DBA is, plus if you’re business might benefit from (or even require) one.
Register Your DBA Online
in as Few as 10 Minutes
ESTABLISH YOUR BRAND BY SUBMITTING YOUR DBA (DOING BUSINESS AS) FORM TODAY
- DBA is an abbreviation for "doing business as."
- DBAs are also know as a trade, fictitious, or assumed name
- If you're a sole proprietor, you need a DBA to register your business name
- We'll prepare and file all required documents to help you apply for a DBA online
With Swyft, DBA Filing is Easy
Our three-step process will have your business up and running Swyftly ™
Tell us about your business and DBA name
Provide business details
We have taken the complexity out of securing a DBA name. Our simple online DBA form can be completed in just 10 minutes.
We file the necessary paperwork
After a comprehensive business name search to ensure your desired name is available, we will draft and file your DBA application directly with the Secretary of State or city county.
Receive your DBA documents
Once your DBA has been approved by the state or county, we will mail your completed DBA package directly to you.
Why Business Owners Choose Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings helps with more than just the DBA application process. We ensure our customers
and their unique businesses are fully set up for success, from filing to compliance.
Are You Ready to Begin?
Launch your DBA today starting at $99 + state fees. See detailed pricing
Included in all DBA Orders
- Verify Company Name Availability
- Preparation of Required Paperwork
- Filing with Appropriate Government Agency
- Dedicated Business Specialist
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Online Access to Your DBA Documents
- Certificate of Approved DBA
- Lifetime Customer Support
- Delivery of DBA Documents